Monday, February 25, 2013

Favorite Oscar Fashion

It's the time of year that I get a delicious dose of awards show fashion! I love me some lovely dresses! It's the time of that I expect my stars to display classic, glamorous, clean and sometimes old Hollywood fashion. It is not the time of year to look like you're wearing a plastic bag swimsuit dress (Nicole Kidman), or a halter top (which is RARELY classy in my book), or something that looks like it came from the store "Just Girl Stuff." 

Here were my favorite from last night. Which look was your fav?

1. Jennifer Garner. How can you not love her? The color is to die for, I love the fun ruffle train, and let's not forget that gorgeous hair and jewelry!


2. Reese Witherspoon. Here is some of that Old Hollywood glamor that I'm talking about! Love the blue with black accents, and the cut is so feminine. Last but not least - that hair is absolute perfection.
 

3. Naomi Watts. This is more of a modern futuristic look, but for some reason it strikes my fancy! The neckline is just so interesting! I love the way she softens the look with her sweptback up-do.



 4.  Alicia Vikander. I honestly don't know who she is, so I looked her up and apparently she was in Anna Karenina...so anyway...I thought her dress was absolutely lovely. I think I would have liked it better without the little yellow ribbon - it looks a little too tight. Maybe make the ribbon a little thicker? Love the Lace. Love the color.


5. Jennifer Aniston. This look is VERY simple, which can sometimes work. Although I like this dress and such, I think Jennifer Lawrence pulled it off better at the Golden Globes in a similar look. Your thoughts?


 VOTE!


3 comments:

  1. Definitely like Jennifer Lawrence's better. Jennifer Anniston's seems a weird shape or like it doesn't have enough of a shape or something. I love lace. That one is my favorite for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia what's-her-face...I love it! Linds, you crack me up. AND, I was pretty excited to see a post from you...does this mean there are more to come??? Hope so :) I also loved Naomi's dress. You're right. The swept up do tips it to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon :) I hope there will be more to come . . . I have really missed writing!

      Delete